Beautifully crafted, secure, energy efficient, and easy to maintain, fiberglass doors are a durable alternative to wood or steel.
Grizzly Series Door
AB Martin’s Grizzly Series Door features a vinyl jamb and brick molding, and fiberglass door skin which creates a long lasting door that can be painted. This door is an excellent choice for residential, agricultural, and storage applications.
- Exposed surfaces are vinyl or fiberglass that can be painted and will not rot.
- Comes with vinyl brick mold.
- Pre-hung for easy installation.
- Insulated door panels.
- Prepped for lockset with a 2.75” backset.
- Weatherstrip ensures weather-tight installation.
- 25 year limited warranty.
Cannonball Fiberglass Door – #52 Series
- 1-5/8” thick insulated capped edge panel with aluminum jamb, header, and threshold.
- Pre-hung on 3 fixed-pin hinges with universal swing.
- Bored for 2-1/8” lockset, nylon lockset insert, and fully weather-stripped.
- All doors individually packaged.
Special Order Fiberglass Door Window Options
These additional window options are available on special order fiberglass doors. Please allow for 1-2 week lead times on all special order doors.
- Non-stock special order fiberglass doors with unique window options.
- Pre-hung with either primed wood, pine, or vinyl jambs.
- Insulated door with wood grained fiberglass skin.
- Available in white (prefinished or easily painted) and Tan (best for staining).
- 4-9/16” and 6-9/16” jambs.
- Allow 1-2 week lead times.