Heritage® Laminated Asphalt Shingles by TAMKO® (formerly Heritage® 30) have always provided years of striking beauty and durable roofing protection. Now TAMKO® has enhanced the Limited Warranty coverage on all Heritage® products with longer up-front protection, reinforcing the outstanding value they provide.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 10-year Full Start then prorated warranty
- 5-year Limited Transferability
- 10-year limited Algae Relief-Algae cleaning warranty*
- 15-year limited warranty against damage from wind up to 130 mph**
Longer up-front protection underscores the strength and durability of Tamko Shingles.
- Shadowtone granule blend adds extra richness and depth
- Random-cut sawtooth design prevents unsightly zipper patterns
- Extra-thick weather-resistant construction provides years of protection.
Choose the perfect color to complement your home’s beauty
- Classic Heritage® colors are time-honored favorites that create a traditional look
- America’s Natural Colors® add a contemporary flair with dramatic and vibrant hues
Reinforce the beauty with durable Heritage® construction
- Made with a double layer fiberglass mat for strength
- Coated on both sides with weathering-grade asphalt and topped with ceramic mineral granules
- Features self-sealing asphalt strip for added wind resistance
- Improves the look and value of your home without the high costs or liabilities associated with wood
- Made with TAMKO®‘s own fiberglass mat
- Ideal for new construction or reroofing
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty (prorated after the first 10 years)
- 10-year Algae Relief-Algae Cleaning Limited Warranty* provides for cleaning of discoloration caused by certain algae growth that may occur in areas with high humidity
*Algae Cleaning Limited Warranty that provides for cleaning of discoloration caused by certain algae growth that may occur in areas with high humidity.
**When applied in accordance with TAMKO®‘s High Wind Application Instructions.
A. B. Martin is a Manufacturer and Supplier of Quality Building Supplies. Contact us to speak to one of our knowledgeable sales representatives.