MasterFlash – (Metal)
MasterFlash roof flashings are engineered for profiled roofing materials and can be installed on all types of roofing surfaces, including metal, plastic, tile, rubber membrane, and others. The base is designed to form a seal on any panel configuration and roof pitch, regardless of pipe location. MasterFlash is pliable so it won’t crack or break. It accommodates vibration, pipe movement caused by expansion and contraction, and snow-load movement. MasterFlash is made of EPDM and compounded specifically for maximum resistance to weathering due to ozone and ultraviolet light.
What size boot do I need? View MasterFlash calculator.
- Roof Flashing slides over vent pipe and conforms to any roof pitch
- Approved for Type B installations
- Not for hot-mopped or built-up roofs
- Do not use paint or petroleum based products on Master Bot products
- Master Flash is made of EPDM and compounded specifically for maximum resistance to weathering due to ozone and ultraviolet light
- Master Flash is easily customized with a sharp knife or scissors to accommodate a broad range of pipes and vent diameters
- Continuous Temperature Resistance to 212° F
- Non-fading sealing collar
Watch how to install the MasterFlash roof boots.
AB Martin is a Manufacturer and Supplier of Quality Building Supplies. Contact us to speak to one of our knowledgeable sales representatives.