To Our Customers,
These are interesting times. All of us have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent shutdowns. Our thoughts and prayers are with those who have lost loved ones. As the efforts to stop the spread of the virus continue, we ask you to help us abide by the guidelines intended to bring an end to the pandemic.
The health of our customers, employees, and vendors is important to us. Out of respect for those in authority over us, we are following the government guidelines to the best of our ability.
Yes, we are open.
Because of the life-sustaining food and shelter industries that we support and the services we provide, we are advised to remain open during normal business hours as an essential building resource for our communities. But in order for us to remain open, we ask that you abide by the following the CDC recommendations.
Guidelines for Our Customers – How to Protect Yourself and Others
- The CDC recommends that customers wear a mask.
- Please pay attention to signs and instructions directing traffic flow and designating waiting areas.
- Please return carts and handbaskets to designated places for special cleaning.
- Please abide by social distancing guidelines.
- Please take advantage of our call-ahead/pay-ahead streamlined outside order pickup.
Guidelines for Our Employees – How We Are Protecting You
- Employees are asked to frequently take hand-washing breaks.
- All employees are doing their best to abide by social distancing and cleaning guidelines.
- We are taking extra precautions to stop the spread of germs with regular and additional cleaning and sanitation procedures.
- We are limiting the number of checkout stations to meet spacing requirements.
- Employees that are sick are asked to stay home.
Thanks for doing your part. Stay healthy.
A.B. Martin Management